TERMS and CONDITIONS
”You” and ”Your” means You as the individual user of our Website.
“We” and “Us” means Vetsure Pet Insurance*.
By submitting a review you agree that:
- You are a genuine consumer with a genuine experience of the product or service you are reviewing and you do not have any professional or personal relationship with the company
- You have submitted the review based on your own genuine beliefs and have not been given an incentive by the company to submit a review of a specific rating or disposition
- Publication of Your Content will be at our sole discretion and we are entitled to make additions or deletions to any such material prior to publication, after publication or to refuse publication.
- Your Content must:
- be accurate where it states facts
- be genuinely held where it states opinions
- comply with applicable law
- Your Content must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any other person
- contain any material which is obscene or offensive
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person
- contain misleading or deceptive statements or omissions or misrepresent Your identity or affiliation with any person
- falsely represent that You are a consumer
- contain any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or other forms of solicitation or advertisement commercial or otherwise
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- be likely to harass any other person
- be likely to disrupt our service in any way
- give the impression that they emanate from us where this is not the case; and
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse
Materials posted on our Website are not intended as advice and should not be relied upon as such. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information.
We expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in and to the Website and the Materials and Your use of the Website and content published.
Views and opinions are those of the individual submitting the material, not those of Vetsure and we accept no responsibility for the content of such posts.
Should your review be escalated to a formal complaint about the vet practice, it is the sole responsibility of the relevant vet practice to follow their own complaints procedure. Should your review lead to a formal complaint about Vetsure Pet Insurance, please see our details of our complaints procedure so you’ll know what to expect.
Every single review left on the vetsure.com is monitored and checked for authenticity, before being published.
You must provide your contact details so we might identify the individuals for the following reasons.
- We will not publish reviews or ratings unless we are satisfied that the reviewer has been a client of the practice concerned. We may request evidence (usually in the form of a receipt) that the reviewer has been a client of the vet practice in the last 90 days. This is to ensure that all reviews are authentic.
- If, on request, the reviewer cannot provide evidence that they have been a customer of the veterinary practice in the last 90 days then we will normally not publish the review. However, in the case of a negative review, if the reviewer consents to share their identity with the veterinary practice, we will accept the veterinary practice’s assertion that the reviewer is a client as evidence.
- The vet practice will be shown any negative reviews prior to publishing and have 5 days to provide us with a reply that will be posted at the same time as the review. If we do not have a response from the vet within 5 working days the review will be published.
- Defamatory allegations of fact will not be published without the consent of the veterinary practice. However, all clients will be given the opportunity to express their honestly held opinion about a practice.
- If the person leaving the review will not produce a review that is acceptable to our terms and conditions, we will remove the comments.
- Vets’ responses must not infringe the client’s confidentiality, and must fulfil the same decent, legal and honest criteria that reviewers must meet. Responses not meeting these criteria will not be published.
- Any duplicated reviews or those which do not seem to be produced by a human will be deleted.
- Clients who have previously left a review and wish to leave a new up to date, version are encouraged to do so. Their previous review will be removed when the new one is published.
- We expect reviews to be entered into the system by the person concerned and we monitor this. If, however this is difficult for you then, if you ask a third party (or your Vet Practice) to type up a review that you dictate or draft then that needs to be clearly stated on the review. All reviews must be in the words of the reviewer themselves.
- The practice will be notified by email when any reviews- good or bad- are left.
- On very rare occasions, when we feel that a fair result cannot be achieved, or we have serious doubts as to the integrity of either side, we reserve the right not publish any review, the 5 factor star rating or overall performance and our decision is final.
*Vetsure Pet Insurance® is a registered trading name of TVIS Ltd whose company registration no. is 06820979 . Registered in England and Wales at 2nd Floor Titan Court, 3 Bishop Square, Hatfield, Hertfordshire, AL10 9NA. TVIS Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA no.523215). Policies are underwritten by Atlas Insurance PCC Limited transacting for its TVIS Cell. Atlas Insurance PCC Limited is a cell company authorised under the Insurance Business Act, 1998 (Chapter 403 of the Laws of Malta) to carry on general insurance business and is regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority. Atlas Insurance PCC Limited is a member of the UK’s Financial Services Compensation Scheme. Registered in Malta at 48-50 Ta’ Xbiex Seafront, Ta’ Xbiex XBX1021, Malta. (Company Registration no. C 5601).