Call our quote line
The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use personal information that we may obtain about you. As a user of any services provided by Vetsure Pet Insurance on this website and by using the Vetsure Pet Insurance website generally you agree to this use.
1. When you use services on this site you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details or other details required for the particular products you ask about. We will use this data to provide you with a quote and to fulfil our agreement with you.
2. We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us as follows:
For assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. We may keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on) by any of the following methods:
3. We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties.
4. We may also monitor and/or record your telephone conversations to ensure consistent service levels, to prevent/detect fraud, and for training purposes.
5. In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain about you from making identity checks and from other information in our customer records, including how you conduct any account you may have with us, to other Group companies, other retailers and to financial and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection to use in the same way.
6. We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
7. We will treat your personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) in accordance with all applicable data protection and privacy legislation and will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
8. You have the right to see personal data that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect or if you need to change any of your registered details, please contact us (see details below).
9. Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites.
The Data Protection Compliance Manager
Vetsure Pet Insurance
2nd Floor, Titan Court
3 Bishop Square