The practice was established by a Craig Robinson in 1898. For many years the practice was based in Aglionby Street, Carlisle, close to the two cattle markets which used to operate in the city centre, and close to the council’s horse yard for which Craig Robinson was the vet. Craig’s son Willie joined the practice and eventually Willie’s son, also called Craig, took over.
Craig Robinson Vets relocated to Rosehill in 1985. Their companion animal clinic becomes busier year on year and their staff numbers have continued to rise to meet the demand. Many of their vets specialise in either pets or farm animals.